Цена: 3000 ден.
Backpack for single day multi-pitch climbing
The Bug was designed specifically for multi-pitch, long routes that are done in a single day. Its rounded rectangular shape maximizes volume and minimizes interference while in use. The volume is ideal for carrying gear on the approach and when climbing (hydration system, food, clothing, shoes, etc). Everything has been designed for maximum comfort while climbing with the BUG on the back : minimal bulk, shoulder straps allowing freedom of arm movement, comfortable and ventilated back panel, foldaway waistbelt, high positioning allows access to back of harness (for chalkbag, gear), lateral compression straps.
Carries high on the back:
- it allows easy access around the back of your harness (gear loops, chalk bags, etc)
- enables a rope to be strapped to the bottom of the pack (carry straps)
- waistbelt provides additional carry comfort for heavy loads and tucks away to leave freedom of movement when climbing
Lateral compression straps:
- allow the pack to be compressed, keeping the contents secure while climbing
- allows you to carry a jacket on the outside
Rounded rectangular shape:
- great balance between volume and shape provides plenty of room for gear without interfering with your climbing
- reduces wear from abrasion
Wide, ergonomically shaped shoulder straps:
- comfortable while wearing the pack
- stable on the back even without using the waistbelt
- provides freedom of movement while climbing
- adjustable height sternum strap enhances security and comfort
Single top opening with handle: sturdy attachment point, helps to keep everything safely stored when open
Daisy chain, side compression and rope carrying straps allow for more gear carrying options
Astute design includes a guidebook pocket on the outside for quick and easy access, attachment loop for your e+LITE (emergency headlamp), zippered mesh pocket with key clip, small pocket on the shoulder strap for a topo map, and is hydration system compatible.